Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fairwell to Hollie Cavanagh


This week we say good by to Hollie Cavanagh this week. Taking fourth place, Hollie has been the dark horse throughout the entire competition. After getting let go last season, Hollie came back ready and determined. I have been on the fence about her the entire season this year, not sure if i wanted her to go or not. 

If you asked me two weeks ago what I though, I would have told you for sure to send her home. Back then, I spent the last 6-7 weeks wishing she would go home because in my mind I felt she has the worst performance every week. The last two weeks however I felt that she had really stepped up her game. 

As the competition is down to three now I am excited to see who will take the win. My personal favorite is Phillip Phillips, there is something about him being original and true to himself through out the competition that has really stuck with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment