Sunday, August 8, 2010

I need a candle light to the darkness.

Now more than ever, I am finding it very hard to keep pressing on. After all I've been through, after all my struggles, all my pains,  there is still more, still more that sets me back. I have so many hopes and dreams and they seem to fade every time a road block comes into place. Is this really what God wants? I want if more than anyone, but still, I stay waiting, never achieving. The lord is my portion so I will continue to wait for him. But why is it so hard for me? For a while now I have been struggling with the fact of, "Is what I want, Is that what God wants, or is What I want not what God wants."

They say time heals all wounds, but sometimes--
 one can only wait so long before they break. 
The Lord is my portion so I shall wait.

God, I know that in the past I have been very inpatient. I have been very stubborn about having things my way. I know that its in your time that things will be put in place for me, but right now I'm finding it hard to wait. Im finding it hard to be patient. Please help me find the courage to stay strong, to be patient, and to love the life I have for now. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment