Monday, August 9, 2010

Walking on Sunshine.

Dearest Readers, I haven't really been posting the past couple of days only because I've been so busy, please forgive me. Yesterday I spent time with Anthony and his family making pasta the real italian way and reminiscing in memories. I learned the trade secret to getting tomato paste perfectly out of the can. Something I never knew but am glad I do now because it will serve as useful! I learned how to make the famous Giacobbe pasta sauce. That will serve useful to, now I won't be able to settle for the mediocre Prego Sauce from Wal-mart any more. Sunday Pasta Days are always fun at the Giacobbe house! After we ate we sat and talked for hours, going through old photographs when Nicole, Anthony, and Vincent were young'ins. God really showed me yesterday that family is the heart of every home. 

I really Love spending time with and being around family. Doing Projects. 
Being involved. Helping, and even sharing memories. It can clear up any rainy day, literally. 

Today I had to work, which wasn't that bad, it was a nice steady day. Not to busy and not to slow, just perfect, just the way I like it. I then picked up Meagan and we headed out to see the movie "Salt" which turn out to be an amazing movie filled with tones of action, the ending suggests and i hope there will be another movie to it. God showed me today that friendship can be the bond that holds you together. Your Lean-to. I could get used to this. 

Today my prayer to God is this, Lord, don't let me take one moment for granted. Let me cherish each memory. Constantly show me that this is your will. Let me enjoy the ride along your path. I'm having fun sitting in the passengers seat. So Lord show me more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment